Skip to main content

A friend of mine pointed this item out to me, and I realized that my life would be incomplete without it. Getting it installed was fast and easy, even with the help of a curious cat. The effect was so perfectly Lovecraftian that I am considering getting another set for my living room picture window.

A friend of mine pointed this item out to me, and I realized that my life would be incomplete without it.<br />Getting it installed was fast and easy, even with the help of a curious cat.<br />The effect was so perfectly Lovecraftian that I am considering getting another set for my living room picture window.


A friend of mine pointed this item out to me, and I realized that my life would be incomplete without it.
Getting it installed was fast and easy, even with the help of a curious cat.
The effect was so perfectly Lovecraftian that I am considering getting another set for my living room picture window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scandinavian, Bohemian home decor, eclectic interiors, design, minimalism, maximalism, patterns, colors, rugs, carpets, home accessories, boho-chic, boho style, bohemian decor, urban jungle, hacienda, Moroccan decor, earthy colours, neutrals, wooden furniture, Scandinavian home, bohemian chic, aesthetic.

Scandinavian, Bohemian home decor, eclectic interiors, design, minimalism, maximalism, patterns, colors, rugs, carpets, home accessories, boho-chic, boho style, bohemian decor, urban jungle, hacienda, Moroccan decor, earthy colours, neutrals, wooden furniture, Scandinavian home, bohemian chic, aesthetic.

JEFF MINDELL—Modern bathrooms.

JEFF MINDELL—Modern bathrooms.

My Parents’ Northern California Dining Room

My Parents’ Northern California Dining Room via reddit